dump station location?

When I finally found the dump station, it appears to be an open manhole cover in the middle of the road. Is this REALLY where we should dump gray water from our blue totes? I am having the pump out service on Tuesday or Wednesday, but I may need to dispose of some gray water before or after that.

Walter & Garland

Inga - 5y.o. GSD

2013 SilveradoHD

2018 Montana HC305RL

When I finally found the dump station, it appears to be an open manhole cover in the middle of the road. Is this REALLY where we should dump gray water from our blue totes? I am having the pump out service on Tuesday or Wednesday, but I may need to dispose of some gray water before or after that.

I walked around looking for it tonight and didn't even find the manhole cover....

16' Taylor Coach TT/Silverado tow vehicle

I walked around looking for it tonight and didn't even find the manhole cover....

There are signs to direct you to it, pretty near to the center of the complex area. There is a white, wooden, four sided barrier around it. If you don't locate it, ask at Customer Service for help or stop one of the security team when you see us roving in golf carts and we will show you. The security team will be wearing orange vests and driving a golf cart or walking through the buildings.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

We toured Oxford, England a few years ago as part of a vacation. The public restrooms were under the center of the street with a mens entrance on one end and ladies on the other. I will also add that they were SPOTLESS!

Fulltiming since September 1, 2010

2012 Ford F-350 PSD SRW Lariat Crew Cab

2012 Montana 3585SA

It's on the map in the program book.and the pocket guide. Next to the Ware Building(Craft room) at the bottom center(ish) of the map. There's a black square with a white D in it. That's the dump location.

I

Thanks, I'll walk the dog that way tonight and try again. I think all the dogs being walked in the evenIng is pretty cool!

16' Taylor Coach TT/Silverado tow vehicle

Archived