The day I brought her home.

forxlr8n

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The interior has been gutted. I've installed dynamat front to rear, roof, firewall, inside and out on the doors. The Alpine is sitting on a shelf along with 4 new air ride seats.

"If you can not measure it, you can not improve it."

Lord Kelvin

Looks like a fun project. I have a 4700LP with a Stalick bed and a TS. Works great. Bought it from an SKP. I would like to do what you are doing only because I am a fabricator and could add custom touches as I see fit, but the Stalick works great as an OEM product.

Enjoy the journey.

Marcel

I had been looking at this type of truck . I was going to go with the 4 door for family tag a longs such as grand kids.But i stumlbed on my VolVo already done. Looks like a good build keep us posted.

2011 CAN-AM Spyder Rt SE5, 2010 Alpine 5th wheel, 1998 Vovlo VNL610

Hopefully 2 years 6 month till full time retirement.

Forx,

The fold down rear seat (that converts to a bed) was one thing that allowed us to register our rig as a RV.. have you already got it registered as such ?

Almost the colour of mine :)

Grassy

. Arctic Fox 29-5T

. Beagle co-pilots - Faffy and Lulu

In Va there must be at least 4 out of the 6 items listed. Two of them is dealing with water and toilet. The four I'm going to use are A) refrigerator B.) 110 v power C) Heat or A/C not provided by the truck D) cooking item. I have a dc Norcold small frig, 110 power inverter and cables. Trying to get a park heater now (from DEX) and a small microwave.

Lord Kelvin

Are those Recon LEDs? I have their shorty light bar on the front of my truck and it will turn night into day.

Very nice, BTW. The truck has an ever-so-slight Mad Max theme goin' on.

2012 F350 KR CC DRW w/ some stuff
2019 Arctic Fox 32-5M
Cindy and Tom, Kasey and Maggie (our Newfie and Berner)
Oh...I forgot the five kids.

The LED's came from amazon. They are 2 spot and 2 flood. The bumper is 23" tall made from 1/4" grade 50 steel, this combined with (8) 1/2 bolts and a double frame rail truck. Bad news for anything that jumps out in the road. I'm going to make a roof rack for it also, but it will have to wait till after the bed is painted and installed.

I think i'm going to paint the bed satin black now instead of the cab color. Thoughts?

Lord Kelvin

Archived