Has anyone bought the Tadi-Brothers backup camera?

maggie blair

I installed the Tadi wireless camera on our 5th wheel. I ordered it with the rear view mirror monitor which snaps on over the existing mirror. Because itis 55' from the rear of the trailer to the receiver they provided a remote magnetic mount antenna for the broadcast end of the unit. I am pleased with the unit. I wired it to turn on with my parking lights. It is interesting to turn it on and see who is on your tail.

I installed the Tadi wireless camera on our 5th wheel. I ordered it with the rear view mirror monitor which snaps on over the existing mirror. Because itis 55' from the rear of the trailer to the receiver they provided a remote magnetic mount antenna for the broadcast end of the unit. I am pleased with the unit.

Which model of the Tadi wireless camera did you buy? I have been seriously considering adding one to the back of my travel trailer which is only 20' long.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Kirk, I bought the 150 degree bumper camera. I chose it because it only took a 1" hole in the fiberglass above the trailer hitch. I also added the High Def option and back up lines. I like the high def, but wouldn't waste the money on the back up lines again. Along with that I bought the 7"Bluetooth mirror which snaps on over the truck mirror. I bought the Bluetooth option so my wife can talk be back into tight spots.

We have the wireless TadiBrothers camera on our Lance 1685 which is about 21 feet hitch to bumper. We wired it into the rear lights rather than the backup light so it's on whenever the truck light are on. We've had no problem with reception and it's still working well after 2 years.

We bought the Tadi wireless rear view camera with the intent to leave it on all the time. 5th wheel is 30'. It never did work properly. The signal to the receiver in the cab of the truck just wasn't strong enough. We contacted Tadi and told them the problem. They agreed the wireless wasn't going to work for me. I agreed to keep the unit and go wired. They sent me all the wire & connectors at no charge. Works great now. The wire they sent me had an axtra power wire inside the cable so the camera gets it's power from the same 12v outlet as the receiver.

We're very pleased with the setup & Tadi.

David & Sandi
2010 Silver Fox 29 5T
2011 Silverado 3500HD Crew, SB, SRW
Duramax, 6 spd Allison
2018 Polaris Ranger XP 1000

I installed the Tadi wireless camera on our 5th wheel. I ordered it with the rear view mirror monitor which snaps on over the existing mirror. Because itis 55' from the rear of the trailer to the receiver they provided a remote magnetic mount antenna for the broadcast end of the unit. I am pleased with the unit. I wired it to turn on with my parking lights. It is interesting to turn it on and see who is on your tail.

Thanks so much!

Maggie Blair

We have the wireless TadiBrothers camera on our Lance 1685 which is about 21 feet hitch to bumper. We wired it into the rear lights rather than the backup light so it's on whenever the truck light are on. We've had no problem with reception and it's still working well after 2 years.

Thank you.

Maggie Blair

• 5 months later...

Archived