Walmart.com Sewing Machine

SWharton

I ordered my new sewing machine(Brother PC420PRW, for those interested) from Walmart since if I was going to return it Walmart is up the street vs. Amazon(less $$). Got the sewing machine, am keeping it, emailed Walmart to get my price match W-$389 A-$331, $57 difference. Refund came through with only $42.50, why? I emailed back yesterday and received the rest of my refund today...........Walmart came through!!!!!!!

Along those same lines...one of the features of the Wal-Mart Ap for your phone is a "savings catcher". All you have to do is scan your receipt and the app will do the rest. It compares competitors prices and if they find a cheaper one you get a credit which you can get put on a Wal-Mart card or use for another purchase. We started doing it in January and have accumulated about 60 dollars so far. Not a lot but every penny counts!!

Edited by singwing12

Yes, we use it all the time and accumulate it for a year and then spend it. When it first came out if you put it on the AMEX/Walmart Bluebird card they doubled the amount you saved. Lots of $$$ there. The amount we save has slowed down but it is still something. Just like we have a Sams Club card and charge all our gas on that, get 5% back no matter which station we use. Sams sends a check once a year with the accumulated funds, only problem is it is only usable at Sams, no big deal. Penfed also has a deal with a credit card for 5% back at the pump, we use that one also.

Dealing with Walmart.com there is no paper receipt with a code on it so you need to contact them for the price match. From what I have seen with the Savings Catcher prices are only compared to local stores so Amazon is not on the list. It seems to be mostly for comparing food prices.

Along those same lines...one of the features of the Wal-Mart Ap for your phone is a "savings catcher".

Pam has been using the Walmart phone app for quite sometime now as well. She has seen it as high as $12 in one month but she says that lately it has dropped off to $3 or less per month. Last month it was only $1.09. But a dollar is a dollar........... <_<

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

• 4 years later...

In my opinion, a regular sewing machine is not the best option for fabric edging. Especially if you are doing a lot of projects. If you are not doing just for a hobby, but get paid for this, then better consider buying an overlocker machine with a regular one. It does this kind of work faster and more accurately, which will help you to save a lot of time and finish your projects more efficiently. You can search more about what is an overlocker. As a mother of 4 kids that have different plays at school and need new costumes, I need to do some things faster and don’t spend the whole day on it. Especially when they love to inform the night before they need a new costume.

Edited by AlRoss0908