Nogales Dental ?

Pjoe

Hi everyone. DW and I recently saw a dentist in Algodones, Mexico and were happy with the results. Problem is, we don't care for the Yuma Arizona area. Since we will be spending winters in the Tucson area, we are looking for input on dentists you may have used in Nogales, Mexico. Thanks in advance for any help.

Bill

2010 Tiffin Allegro Bus

2012 Honda CRV

Our good friends winter in Yuma and they had some extensive dental work in Algodones... were likewise very happy with results (low price being a bonus). Turns out the dentist went to college in Texas. Sorry I cannot offer any advice on Nogales, but if you found a good one in Yuma, I'd be inclined to make the short trips for some periodic dental service.

How does the dental student clinic compare at Midwestern University in Phoenix? Has anyone used them?

Joani & Alberto, 1999 Rexhall Rexair 3550

We named our RV Our Casita and got personalized Idaho license plates "RCASITA" because it is our little house in spanish,

Our two dogs always travel with us, Badger 12 years old & Sheba 6 years old

I too am looking for good dentist recommendations. In reading other posts on the forum this doctor has been mentioned: Dr_Pedro_Vazquez.

He seems to cover a lot of bases in his practice. He is located at the Laser Tech Dental, Avenida Álvaro Obregón 200, Fundó Legal, 84030 Heroica Nogales, Son., Mexico. It is a few blocks from the border.

Would love recommendations from other members as well. Here's a list of docs in Nogales: Nogales doctors.

Lady Sailor
2006 Montana Fifth Wheel, 2012 Chevy Silverado 3500HD
Husband Extraordinaire and Tater & Mattie the sweet Chihuahuas.
"If not now, when?"

Archived