Good Word on Andersen Hitches

Daveh

I have to put in a really good word for Andersen Hitches. I have the Andersen Ultimate Connection Fifth Wheel Hitch- Aluminum. We have LOVED this hitch set up. I had to take the trailer in for repairs, dead mouse in furnace blower of all things, and it must have got some rough treatment because the aluminum coupler got bent and must have been hit hard.

I am under a one year warranty but told Andersen that my problems were in all probabaility due to misuse. I also told them I was in a jam because we have plans to leave for Disney on Sunday AM. Andersen said they were not concerned about ther cause because they wanted us to be satisfied and sent us a whole new coupler assembly overnight delivery and we only needed to pay for shipping.

So not only love the hitch but customer service like that needs a public mention.

Dave and Lana Hasper

It is a new design, very smooth and easy. The hitch weighs only 32 lbs! so it is a breeze to pop out whenever you need your bed space. It is in a pyramid formation and has been rated at 24,000 lbs but tested at 40,000lb without failure.

Dave and Lana Hasper

There have been discussions of potential issues, many forum discussions, like are safety chains needed as with a gooseneck and the answer given by andersen is no. There may be issues as with some states unfamiliar with the setup but Andersen can be contacted to give them the info. There are two systems rail mount and goose neck ball mount. Because it is knew Andersen also adds this remarkable warranty. http://www.andersenhitches.com/uploads/Supplemental%20Warranty%20-%20Ultimate%202015.pdf

http://www.andersenhitches.com/catalog/ultimate-5th-wheel-connection.aspx

I have a Northwood Artci Fox and the are comfortable with the hitch and the dealer really likes the hitch.

Dave and Lana Hasper

Archived