Got to LOVE this!

rynosback

Yesterday saw diesel at $1.99 gallon near Atlanta, GA. So much for our oil stocks!

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

Sub $2 diesel has hit CA! Just filled up at the Arco in lost Hills for $1.86 cash on the way to death valley. Also saw another Arco on the way that was changing it's sign to the same price. Must have been recent since the other gas stations next to the Arco were at 3.46 and 2.45 respectively. Takes a little bit of the sting off getting laid off on Wednesday. Just a bit. :-)

Too bad the lower gas and diesel prices are so related to the collapse of the stock market. Save some small change money on fuel and lose thousands in the market.

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

It use to be common that diesel was cheaper than gas... until I bought my first diesel truck :D . Here's looking forward to a few years of more sensible fuel prices.

I think that "they" were just waiting for people to buy diesels and then get us! We do seem to have cheap fuel for a while but is it enough to offset what is happening to the investment world due to the oversupply of oil in the world?

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Remember many moons ago back in the UK, when they encouraged us all to convert over to the noisy diesel autos by lowering the price substantially below petrol - fortunately we've never been ones to accept change rapidly with anything. Within a couple of years or so, as soon as a large percentage of them on the roads, upped the price of diesel hugely.

For the pain and emotional damage I'm seeing caused in our province, never mind the stock market, I'd gladly be paying more at the pumps right now personally if it meant many could get back to work and stability in our Real Estate Market would return. So many have migrated back east there's no one to rent or sell to - and we're the lucky ones. Those up at Fort McMoney and Grand Prairie are abandoning their homes.

We paid $1.86 for diesel in McAllen, TX last Friday. Anything under $2.00 works for me. Hugs, Di

SKP #48048
2015 single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Aisan Transmission, 410 gear. Pace Edwards automatic roll top cover. AMP running boards & tailgate step.
1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Leveling System & Plug It Right Stabilizers.
www.plugitright.com Plug It Right Stabilizer, TST, Quadra Big Foot Lever Tailgate Easy Lift Distrubitors
http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html e-mail: plugitright@gmail.com

Hope it stays that way for awhile as we have extensive travel planned this summer our trip to out winter residence in Florida saved us a great deal in diesel.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

• 2 weeks later...

this might be good for us travellers but I know for a fact that these low prices are devastating for the entire oil and gas industry so I tend not to gloat about these prices.

<p>....JIM and LINDA......2001 American Eagle 40 '.towing a GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 with RZR in the rear. 1999 JEEP Cherokee that we tow as well.

IT IS A CONTENTED MAN WHO CAN APPRECIATE THE SCENERY ALONG A DETOUR.

• 4 weeks later...

My timing has always been lousy. We went full time in 2010 just when prices started to climb, even went to Alaska in 2012 when they were at their highest. Now that we have a buyer for the coach, and are having a home built....what happens? Prices drop like an anchor. AAaaarrrggghhh!!

Fulltiming since 2010

2000 Dutch Star

2009 Saturn Vue

Myrtle Beach, SC

• 4 months later...

Archived