Displaying signature line

jeanhoyle

I do not remember how I did it but, I turned off the signature lines in all posts. I have gone back to my options and can not figure out how to turn it back on. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Jeanie and John

Ford F-250 super crew

Americana 34/35 GS (it's a Forest River Cardinal with extras)

You can still ignore individual ones that annoy you without hiding all of them, put your mouse over the problem signature and a gray X appears at the right margin, click it and just that one signature (but on all their posts) is hidden.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

You can still ignore individual ones that annoy you without hiding all of them, put your mouse over the problem signature and a gray X appears at the right margin, click it and just that one signature (but on all their posts) is hidden.

Thanks, Stan. I think I'll use this feature on a few sig lines that are large enough to annoy me.

Linda Sand

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

Stan, that does not work with my iPad. Thanks any way.

Get online with a computer (Apple or PC), then change the settings that Stan is talking about. Once set, they'll be the same on the tablet.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

The mobile version of this forum is a bit iffy, but if you open it in your tablet's browser then go to the far bottom and change to the standard theme rather than the mobile one it may allow the signature hiding to work. If that doesn't work out then go with the suggestion from Darryl & Rita.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Archived