Best warm bunkhouse?

tiffhope

Welcome to the Escapee forums! We could likely be of more help if we knew a little bit of your plans. If you are new to the RV world, I strongly suggest that you start by spending time at the largest RV show that you can find and take the time to look at pretty much everything. I would also consider joining the RV Consumer Group to take advantage of the educational materials that they supply to new members. I think that you may also find both Xscapers and Escapees websites & membership to be helpful to you.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

We traveled in an Open Range, and we were quite pleased with it. Dual pane windows, decent insulation, enclosed/heated underbelly, etc. all included in the "four seasons" package. They make a nice 5th wheel bunkhouse.

Stephen & Karen and our six boys, ages 21, 21, 19, 17, 14, & 11
Stephen - Military retiree (as of summer 2012) & current DOI employee (Big Bend National Park)
Karen - Homeschooling stay-at-home mom & veteran
San Antonio, Texas

Fulltimed May 2013 - July 2014 (yes, all eight of us!)
Open Range "Rolling Thunder" (H396RGR - fifth wheel toy hauler bunkhouse) - SOLD
Ford F-350 diesel dually - for the camper
Ford E-350 fifteen passenger van - for the crew

Our unfinished travel blog: http://coach-and-six.blogspot.com/

• 3 weeks later...

We're currently in a new Sanpiper. Rebh371. Awesome floor plan. We have a 2yr old and her bedroom stays toasty. We did do the polar package and so far so good, but I don't believe I would do an up north winter with out some serious prep. Were currently in NC and our coldest night has been about 28. It stayed comfy but we are using a lot of propane All Ready.

Archived