Escapees Creates "Free" Job Board

traviscarr

I have not followed this post but if you look at the folks posted above you on this forum under their Avatar you see their skp # as I can see yours in your post. That is your club membership #. I don't know about the specific msg you are getting but if I am not logged in to the dissussion forum I will get something similar when trying to open links in posts I am reading. In other words I can read a post without being able to open a lot of links or do a reply to a topic. There may be other areas that respond the same way. To access some other functions like access my mail account I have another user id and password. I don't use it often so I sometimes forget the password and have had to call the office to get it reset. Once I get it I can access all the secure part that is for members only. Best answer is check with the office about that. I don't use the same info to acess that area as I do the forum.

• 3 years later...
1 hour ago, PaulAchuff said:

I registered and verified my email but when I try to login it says that I'm locked out!   Why?

Welcome to the Escapee forums. if you are trying to log into the jobs board, that is on the members website and you must be a member of the Escapees RV Club in order to access it. 

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI