Mesa, AZ 85204
Date of Grant: 05/18/2015
Application Dated: 05/07/2015
Sugarland Holdings Group LLC
8275 S Eastern Ave Suite 563
Las Vegas, CA 89123
Attention: Sharon Benenson , Consultant
NOT TRANSFERABLE
EQUIPMENT AUTHORIZATION is hereby issued to the named GRANTEE, and is VALID ONLY for the
equipment identified hereon for use under the Commission's Rules and Regulations listed below.
FCC IDENTIFIER: 2ADWV-CMB-5B215
Name of Grantee: Sugarland Holdings Group LLC
Equipment Class: Part 20 Wideband Consumer Booster (CMRS)
Notes: Mobile Booster
Grant Notes FCC Rule Parts
Frequency
Range (MHZ)
Output
Watts
Frequency
Tolerance
Emission
Designator
22H 824.0 - 849.0 0.335 F9W
22H 824.0 - 849.0 0.335 G7D
22H 824.0 - 849.0 0.335 G7W
22H 824.0 - 849.0 0.335 GXW
22H 869.0 - 894.0 0.035 F9W
22H 869.0 - 894.0 0.035 G7D
22H 869.0 - 894.0 0.035 G7W
22H 869.0 - 894.0 0.035 GXW
24E 1850.0 - 1910.0 0.34 F9W
24E 1850.0 - 1910.0 0.34 G7D
24E 1850.0 - 1910.0 0.34 G7W
24E 1850.0 - 1910.0 0.34 GXW
24E 1930.0 - 1990.0 0.04 F9W
24E 1930.0 - 1990.0 0.04 G7D
24E 1930.0 - 1990.0 0.04 G7W
24E 1930.0 - 1990.0 0.04 GXW
27 698.0 - 716.0 0.448 F9W
27 698.0 - 716.0 0.448 G7D
27 698.0 - 716.0 0.448 G7W
27 698.0 - 716.0 0.448 GXW
27 728.0 - 746.0 0.031 F9W
27 728.0 - 746.0 0.031 G7D
27 728.0 - 746.0 0.031 G7W
27 728.0 - 746.0 0.031 GXW
27 746.0 - 757.0 0.033 F9W
27 746.0 - 757.0 0.033 G7D
27 746.0 - 757.0 0.033 G7W
27 746.0 - 757.0 0.033 GXW
27 776.0 - 787.0 0.361 F9W
27 776.0 - 787.0 0.361 G7D
27 776.0 - 787.0 0.361 G7W
27 776.0 - 787.0 0.361 GXW
27 1710.0 - 1755.0 0.366 F9W
27 1710.0 - 1755.0 0.366 G7D
27 1710.0 - 1755.0 0.366 G7W
27 1710.0 - 1755.0 0.366 GXW
27 2110.0 - 2155.0 0.015 F9W
27 2110.0 - 2155.0 0.015 G7D
27 2110.0 - 2155.0 0.015 G7W
27 2110.0 - 2155.0 0.015 GXW
Power listed is conducted at antenna terminals. The antennas used with this signal booster must be installed to
provide a separation distance of at least 20 cm from all persons. Users and installers must be provided with the
antenna kitting and installation instructions and operating conditions for satisfying RF exposure compliance. This
device is a Wideband Mobile Consumer Signal Booster authorized only for operation by and marketing to members
of the general public for their personal use in accordance with the requirements of 47 CFR 20.21(angel) and 20.21
(g).

Keeping You Connected

Proud Commercial Member #129 http://www.maximumsignal.net/

I have some questions for you Gord:
- When it says "at antenna terminals", does that mean the antenna jack on the unit? If so, I'm curious why you just didn't state it as TPO instead?
- If I'm reading the FCC website correctly, it's looks like the TPO for all frequencies are less than 1/2 watt? If that is correct, can you elaborate on how the reception on say 850 CDMA will be stronger than the older 3 watt amplifiers?

I'm kinda old school RF and am having a hard time wrapping my head around the math on this one...thanks...

-David

Yep, as I suggested, the "...at antenna terminals." is as written by Compliance Testing, not by Gord. You would likely have ask them or the FCC why they used that particular terminology.

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

Another congrats! And I'll watch my inbox for the invite to early order... (Now Gord, let me remind that if not sent out in FIFO method. Then please use the Semi Adjusted Alphabetical Methodology - This one starts with "S" for Smitty!!)

All kidding aside, good luck on the build ramping up - and very welcomed news!

Smitty

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

Can someone provide us noobs with the short version of what happened in this thread?

It looks like something good but I personally have no idea what it is. :)

Jeff & Laurie

South Texas

Hounds: Auggie (beer drinking English Cocker Spaniel)

Angus (five pounds of bad azz chihuahua)

Homebase: 2015 Heartland 365 Key West -- The "Uno Mas"

The Office: 2016 Crossroads Hill Country 26RB

Yep, as I suggested, the "...at antenna terminals." is as written by Compliance Testing, not by Gord. You would likely have ask them or the FCC why they used that particular terminology.

I would assume that Gord is paying Compliance Testing for their services and that all paperwork submitted to the FCC had to go through his filter first.

I would assume that Gord is paying Compliance testing for their services and that all paperwork submitted to the FCC had to go through his filter first.

Exactly they are the company that does all Testing and submits paperwork to FCC . Fair enough for the $270,000.00 they ended up getting.

Keeping You Connected

Another congrats! And I'll watch my inbox for the invite to early order... (Now Gord, let me remind that if not sent out in FIFO method. Then please use the Semi Adjusted Alphabetical Methodology - This one starts with "S" for Smitty!!)

All kidding aside, good luck on the build ramping up - and very welcomed news!

Smitty

Starting Pre sales On Wednesday . You get $50 discount for pre ordering . Your credit card will not get billed till product is shipped to you and pre orders will be the first to go out even before orders to our retail outlets. Pre order Phone number is 413-maximum (413-629-4686)

Keeping You Connected

Thanks for the link. As I was like Tx and had no clue to what you were saying.

I will be going with Verizon because they have the best national coverage, so why spend another Our price: $629.95 on this? I do not mind spending on things that I can benefit from. But I'm not made of $$.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

Congrats Gord,

You made it happen.

RV/Derek
http://www.rvroadie.com Email on the bottom of my website page.
Retired AF 1971-1998

When you see a worthy man, endeavor to emulate him. When you see an unworthy man, look inside yourself. - Confucius

“Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.” ... Voltaire

Thanks for the link. As I was like Tx and had no clue to what you were saying.

I will be going with Verizon because they have the best national coverage, so why spend another Our price: $629.95 on this? I do not mind spending on things that I can benefit from. But I'm not made of $$.

Best coverage does not mean it is great coverage everywhere you go . A good amplifier can keep you connected wherever your travels might take you . And keep your data flowing

Keeping You Connected

Best coverage does not mean it is great coverage everywhere you go . A good amplifier can keep you connected wherever your travels might take you .

You do have to get some signal in order for any amplifier or repeater to work but most areas now have at least a minimal signal. Based upon experience with Wilson equipment, there probably will be a few areas where it gets pretty weak or even nonexistent due to a lack of signal but this looks to be a step forward in the marked and is made for RV use. There is no cellular service which has coverage everywhere, not even the satellite phones reach into narrow valleys that are full of very large timber, but it is getting better.

I will be going with Verizon because they have the best national coverage, so why spend another Our price: $629.95 on this?

If you stay in populated areas you probably won't need it. We spent a lot of time as RV volunteers and preferred the more remote locations for most such experiences. When at Imperial NWR those of us who had AT&T phones could get some weak service but no other phone worked at all, without an amplifier of repeater. At Boyce-Thompson Arboretum (both AZ) there was Verizon but no other unless you drove up on the hill. In 2011 we spent a tour at Karl Washburn SP on the OR coast and there no phone or TV of any kind worked at all from camp. Note even satellite TV or phones could receive due to the angle to the satellites and tall trees around us. To do either one you needed to drive to a parking area on the top of the next ridge. In the OR case, not even my repeater from Wilson made the phone work at all.

Another thing which will probably be important in really weak signal areas is the choice of antenna and where it is located. We kept ours mounted the the motorhome ladder for most situations but in extreme areas where we stayed for an extended period, I would move the antenna to a sectioned pole that I kept and get the antenna up about 10' above the RV roof and that helped in most cases. Also in very weak areas you can greatly impact the ability for the repeater to do its job by using a directional antenna.

While this kind of equipment has been around for some time, very little has been designed for use by the RV traveler. One problem that we found was the Wilson I used was excellent but it required you to separate the outside antenna from the inside one by 50' at least for best operation and that was sometimes difficult to do.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

You do have to get some signal in order for any amplifier or repeater to work but most areas now have at least a minimal signal. Based upon experience with Wilson equipment, there probably will be a few areas where it gets pretty weak or even nonexistent due to a lack of signal but this looks to be a step forward in the marked and is made for RV use. There is no cellular service which has coverage everywhere, not even the satellite phones reach into narrow valleys that are full of very large timber, but it is getting better.

If you stay in populated areas you probably won't need it. We spent a lot of time as RV volunteers and preferred the more remote locations for most such experiences. When at Imperial NWR those of us who had AT&T phones could get some weak service but no other phone worked at all, without an amplifier of repeater. At Boyce-Thompson Arboretum (both AZ) there was Verizon but no other unless you drove up on the hill. In 2011 we spent a tour at Karl Washburn SP on the OR coast and there no phone or TV of any kind worked at all from camp. Note even satellite TV or phones could receive due to the angle to the satellites and tall trees around us. To do either one you needed to drive to a parking area on the top of the next ridge. In the OR case, not even my repeater from Wilson made the phone work at all.

Another thing which will probably be important in really weak signal areas is the choice of antenna and where it is located. We kept ours mounted the the motorhome ladder for most situations but in extreme areas where we stayed for an extended period, I would move the antenna to a sectioned pole that I kept and get the antenna up about 10' above the RV roof and that helped in most cases. Also in very weak areas you can greatly impact the ability for the repeater to do its job by using a directional antenna.

While this kind of equipment has been around for some time, very little has been designed for use by the RV traveler. One problem that we found was the Wilson I used was excellent but it required you to separate the outside antenna from the inside one by 50' at least for best operation and that was sometimes difficult to do.

Our new amplifier has a sensitivity of -127 , Your phone stops sensing a cell signal at -113 . Wilson amplifiers need a signal of at least -104 as stated in their materials. So nope you would not need a signal you know about with our new products.

Keeping You Connected

Gord - Know your busy, but what are your thoughts of adding the BoatANT to the mix? I'd read good things about it, then about a week later - saw that Jack was also using the BoatANT.

For those willing to spend a bit more on antenna, are there other ones you recommend that would complement the new amp? We have the Maximum Signal 39" Magnet antenna now.

Sure, don't want to waste money. But also looking for the 'maximum signal' (-:)!) available!

TIA,

Smitty

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

Gord - Know your busy, but what are your thoughts of adding the BoatANT to the mix? I'd read good things about it, then about a week later - saw that Jack was also using the BoatANT.

For those willing to spend a bit more on antenna, are there other ones you recommend that would complement the new amp? We have the Maximum Signal 39" Magnet antenna now.

Sure, don't want to waste money. But also looking for the 'maximum signal' (- :)!) available!

TIA,

Smitty

Don't need it and it will not be compatible with the new amp.

Keeping You Connected

Congrats Gord.. and thanks for keeping your chin up and fighting this tough battle.

We published an announcement this morning about this milestone with further details that you shared with us:

Maximum Signal’s ‘Max-Amp’ RV Cellular Booster – Cleared For Sale!

Cherie & Chris (and Kiki *meow*) / Personal Blog: Technomadia.com
Technomads (technology enabled nomads) since 2006

Our Nomadic Fleet:
RVs:
Zephyr: 1961 GM 4106 bus conversion / Blooper: 2020.5 Winnebago Travato GL Boat: Y-Not: 1999 Bayliner 4788

Hosts of the Mobile Internet Resource Center
Mobile Internet Information for RVers, Cruisers & Nomads
Proud to be recognized as Escapee's Commercial Partners #773 / Escapees RVOU Instructors

Congrats Gord.. and thanks for keeping your chin up and fighting this tough battle.

We published an announcement this morning about this milestone with further details that you shared with us:

Maximum Signal’s ‘Max-Amp’ RV Cellular Booster – Cleared For Sale!

Thank you so much , appreciate your support. It is going to be worth the wait . Believe me.

Keeping You Connected

Anyone,

On the Maximum Signal web site, when ordering a Maximim Amp Mobile Rv unit a person must choose between AT&T and Verizon. If I am reading correctly, the LTE coverage seems to be the same so is the need to choose for the voice coverage only? Please explain.

Thanks

Dave

Archived