Trying to Register on the New Escapees Website

LindaH

I just did the same thing as debinvenice and it worked!!! Thakyou.

I just don't understand such a sloppy implementation and they have even stopped answering emails when one has problems.

There should be some general emails to all members indicating the problems and the resolution, not ignoring the problem.

I worked in software for 30 years and implemented many a program, this has been extremely poor and the company who did it should be off the account. There was minimal testing...............................and then no response.

...and they have even stopped answering emails when one has problems.

There should be some general emails to all members indicating the problems and the resolution, not ignoring the problem.

The calls I mentioned in Post #21? Well, here it is 8 days later and NO ONE has ever called me about the problem! It's a good thing I figured it out on my own, because I'd still be waiting.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

Well now I get to play the game. After being on the road for 3 weeks and now needing to call for my mail, I cannot get logged in. Great...

I tried the "forgot password" trick but am getting a message that "this user is locked out". I guess I'll call tomorrow and raise a little heck. How could they have screwed this up so badly??

Mark & Teri

2021 Grand Designs Imagine 2500RL, 2019 Ford F-350

Mark & Teri's Travels

Well now I get to play the game. After being on the road for 3 weeks and now needing to call for my mail, I cannot get logged in. Great...

I tried the "forgot password" trick but am getting a message that "this user is locked out". I guess I'll call tomorrow and raise a little heck. How could they have screwed this up so badly??

Are you still having issues? I check your account and I don't see any issues with your account.

I ended up signing up with a different e-mail, and then was able to re-link my information back to the original sign-in and e-mail address once that was completed. Having to sign in with a different e-mail seems very strange to me.

But thanks for checking back. All is well now...

Mark

Mark & Teri

2021 Grand Designs Imagine 2500RL, 2019 Ford F-350

Mark & Teri's Travels

• 1 month later...

This isn't a problem with the Discussion Forum website, but, rather, with the new Escapees website.

I went to the Escapees website today to put in a mail forwarding request. A box pops up and says the website has been redesigned and everyone needs to register again. Fine.

I enter the same User Name as previously, and I get the message that that User Name is already in use (yes, by ME!) and to choose another. OK, so I select another User Name.

THEN I get the message that the email address I used is already in use (again, it's MY email address!) and to choose another. Sorry, I don't have another email address.

So I called the office and the person to whom I spoke tried it and said she got the same error message. She also said that other people were having the same problem and to call back on Monday...that *hopefully* the problem will have been resolved by then!

If you're going to make everyone reregister again, then why in the world wouldn't you ERASE all the previous User's Names and email addresses so that they are no longer in the system to cause this type of problem?!?

So, if you previously had an Escapees member log-in User Name and Password for the OLD Escapees website, don't expect to be able to register on the NEW Escapees website until this problem is resolved.

End of rant.

Had same problem today. What a PITA !

Had already registered on the forum. Would think once is enough.

Finely went to edit my account. Found ALL info gone except for Long on name and PW.

Tom & Bonnie

Crossville, TN.

2008 Winnebago Aspect 29H

(No SUch Thing as a B+)

Toad Ford Flex 2010

Archived