where should I go to get this done?

aksisk

I have become an owner of a 2000 American Eagle class A 40' diesel pusher. It is sitting in ND at present. I would like to do (a minimum of) 3 things to the interior, and was wondering if anyone had any experience/info/recommendations as to whom to contact...

1) remove the all-in-one washer dryer

2) remove most of the WHITE carpeting and put in a laminate/vinyl floor

3) convert the present norcold to a residential refrigerator.

4) remove the TV's

Thanks for any suggestions!

I am not inclined to do any of the changes myself...

Looked at your profile, and it says you're in Alaska. Certainly can't help you with anyone in the north country. But in the lower 48 there's a lot of places that do RV renovations. If you'd let us know if you plan on traveling the lower 48, we'd be able to suggest places.

Fulltiming since 2010

2000 Dutch Star

2009 Saturn Vue

Myrtle Beach, SC

• 3 weeks later...

Looked at your profile, and it says you're in Alaska. Certainly can't help you with anyone in the north country. But in the lower 48 there's a lot of places that do RV renovations. If you'd let us know if you plan on traveling the lower 48, we'd be able to suggest places.

WE WOULD LIKE TO REPLACE OUR FLOORING THROUGHOUT OUR CLASS A MOTORHOME - SLIDES AND ALL - WE ARE IN LINDALE TEXAS AT PRESENT. CAN YOU RECOMMEND SOMEONE?

I tried Googling companies in East Texas and didn't come up with much. Your run-of-the-mill RV dealership doesn't do too much renovation, although they could certainly take out the Washer and dryer. Most likely there is a carpet company in Longview or Tyler that has experience in doing flooring for RVs, but they need to have had experience because of the situation of the slides going over it.

You might check out this Google search to see if this gets you started in the right direction:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Recreational+Vehicle+Renovation+companies+in+East+Texas

Good luck! I know that this is kinda of a "Pig in a Poke" Be sure and check out whomever you are thinking about and ask for references.

You might also check out www.RVSERVICEREVIEWS.com when you get a name that interests you, although this is sort of a side-line situation and they might not be in there.

Blessings!

Traveling America in "God's Grace"

WE WOULD LIKE TO REPLACE OUR FLOORING THROUGHOUT OUR CLASS A MOTORHOME - SLIDES AND ALL - WE ARE IN LINDALE TEXAS AT PRESENT. CAN YOU RECOMMEND SOMEONE?

Don't know of anyone in Texas, but I'm sure there's someone. Now I can highly recommend Precision Paint in Bremen, IN., also Creative Coach in Lakeland, FL., and Alliance Coach in Wildwood, FL. I have personal experience with all three through the years. They all do quality work. You can also check with www.rvservicereviews.com to maybe find someone nearer to you.

Fulltiming since 2010

2000 Dutch Star

2009 Saturn Vue

Myrtle Beach, SC

Contact Darrel at Kansas RV Center in Chanute, KS. This is the old NuWa shop and they do great work.

Ken

Amateur radio operator, 2023 Cougar 22MLS, 2022 F150 Lariat 4x4 Off Road, Sport trim <br />Travel with 1 miniature schnauzer, 1 standard schnauzer and one African Gray parrot

Archived