HDT friendly park in Kelowna, B.C.

GLN

I checked the HHRG RV map for sites - it shows one but it's not a campsite, it appears to be restaurant. Does anyone have any suggestions for HDT compatible sites for this area?

2009 Volvo 670VLN

2012 Forrest River Cedar Creek 36RE

1999 Honda Valkyrie Interstate

I must have forgot to add it. We've stayed at Camp-Okanogan, with our 35' Quantum. Haven't been there with the bigger rig, but lots are easily big enough. Streets are wide, and sightlines are good. The trees are nice, to cut the sun a bit. It's a bit out of town, but not too bad, depending on how often you want to go in.

Edit: Nope, it's on the Campground Guide. Only one in Kelowna, so not sure which restaurant you're seeing.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

Ok got it when I searched Peachland. How long ago were you there? DW thinks it maybe was sold? :wacko:

Been a couple of years. I know they were trying to sell off individual lots, with a rental pool type operation, but the whole place may have switched hands. We'll probably swing thru on our way North, just for a look-see. Oldest boy lives in Kelowna.

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication

Please e-mail us here.

Darryl - we took a drive out there today - didn't talk to anyone but looks like they are definitely going out of the Rv site business. I think every single sight has a park model on it and all are identical in appearance.

2009 Volvo 670VLN

2012 Forrest River Cedar Creek 36RE

1999 Honda Valkyrie Interstate

• 1 month later...

Update: We've landed in Kelowna, and are currently settled into Apple Valley Orchard & RV Park. Not perfect, but convenient. Will add to the map.

Please e-mail us here.

Archived