Teton SlideOut Seals

autoshift

Forks RV in Shipshewana, IN now has this seal in stock. You can can Todd Obergfell the Service Manager at Forks at 574-825-7467, Best wishes, Jay

2015 Continental Coach Elegance by Forks RV, 41'; 2015 FL M2 112, DD 13, by 2L Custom Trucks; Trailer Saver air hitch; '48 Navigoddess with a Rand McNally GPS

I bought seals for my Newmar Kountry Aire from Uni-Grip directly last year cheaper than I could have got them through a dealer or from Newmar. I also picked them up from them at their location in Ohio, since I was driving through there on my way to MT from PA, and saved the shipping cost - they are quite heavy - I needed about 50 feet.

• 5 years later...

reviving an old thread. For my Teton

Uni-grip part # ED-50468-T 

For the four slides, needed 112 feet of seal. They come in 30' rolls, so four rolls shipped = $801. Rolls are heavy, $141 just in shipping. 

HTH,

Shannon

2003 International Eagle 9200i, Cummins ISX, Freedomline

2007 Teton Scottsdale XT4

If you are really desperate to do a temporary/ permanent fix. If the seal itself is still good, I have cleaned the rust and dirt out of the gripping area and the part it grips to. Then glue it in place with Goop.

If you do this be ready to shim gasket in place and clean any mess you make with the Goop. As it will stick to most anything.

Just Thinking,

Vern in a T-shirt 

I have had  my slide out seals replaced three times.  The Uni-grip part numbers that they used are different than the one you stated  (Uni-grip ED-50468-T); My rig has only three slides and that may be the difference.  It uses ED-50480-T top seal curb side;  and ED-50470-T for Top & Side seal for BR and Top & Side seals for  LR; both are Uni-Grip part numbers.

I have some of each of my part numbers that I bought before I had mine replaced at Texas Custom Coach, so I have no use for them now. They are in the original shipping box.  If they will work for you and If you are interested, I will go and determine exactly how much I have. (New in Box).  Maybe we can work a deal?

My Teton is a 2007 33 foot foot three slide Sunrise Experience.

We are located in Eastern NC, near Morehead City NC.

'08 Chebbie K3500; '07 Teton Sunrise Experience;
Native Texan/Transplanted Tarheel; Retired USMC

​LDO

• 2 weeks later...