Trvlngnrs

Brake Buddy with Alert System. Price Lowered: $399

12 posts in this topic

I have used Brake Buddy. My wife and I were travel nurses for a few years and used this between assignments. The assignments were 3+ months each, so we parked more than we drove. It's still in it's original box!

We came off the road and live in St George, UT. The BB has been in storage in my garage, and I'm spring cleaning this weekend. Time for it to go! It has the alert system.

I plugged it into our car and have photos showing the pressure guage holding steady right around 50lbs.

Photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/Nicodemus815/April52013

I accept cash, personal check (will wait for it to clear), money order or Pay Pla gift. Willing to ship on your dime. I can email you photos.

Steve

Edited by Trvlngnrs

Think this might work. The alert communicates with the towing vehicle, right? We are going to pull a Kia Sportage behind our old Pace Arrow.

Currently in Huachuca City, Az until it warms up more toward Ogden and points in Wyoming and Montana.

Bob and Ann House

I'm in the process of purchasing a different vehicle and will know this Monday. If it goes thru I will get back to you. Dave.

Please contact me about this brake buddy. My e-mail is kathydavidb@yahoo.com. I am interested but have just one or two questions yet. thanks, Dave.

Just wondering if you still have the Brake Buddy. I'd be interested in purchase if it's still available.

Do you have the break away system for it?

Thanks for answering. Let me know how to set up the purchase if its available.