Sandie & Jim

The Class-less Class

7,120 posts in this topic

Glad the race car is doing its thing again. I'm so excited to be on the move finally that I've been moving my pin every time we change location.

21 hours ago, Onthego said:

Believe I have the racecar fixed (for now). Raced last Sunday and it didn't break so we are headed east. Probably will race in Cedar Falls, Ia. in a week and a half. Currently in McCook, Nebraska.

Has everyone updated the map lately?

Travel safe everyone.

Jeff     :)

GO GET EM JEFF!!! Glad you are having fun  with the toy.

I think we are one stop behind on moving our pin, need to do that. We are in Pinedale Wyoming (With Tom & Dianne) through today and then will continue our move east.

Looks like the Classless forum has come to a slow halt. Looks like the 2008 & 2009 folks decided to make orphan's out of  the orphans.

Jeff glad to hear the mean falcon is kicking butt again!  takes a few good runs to shake out the cobwebs!  we had to rebuild the differential on the dodge as one of the side carrier bearings gave up!  9,25 posi.  replaced all the bearings, but the ring and pinon were ok,  no noise now so far! 

dave haven't posted much because it takes so long to type with one left finger!!  already lost this post one time aarrggh!  glad you guys made it to warren bridge to see Dianne and tom! 

only 14 more weeks of shoulder rehab to go!  only two more weeks one handed. whew!

6 hours ago, steved44 said:

only 14 more weeks of shoulder rehab to go!  only two more weeks one handed. whew!

Slow but steady wins this race.

Linda

7 hours ago, steved44 said:

Jeff glad to hear the mean falcon is kicking butt again!  takes a few good runs to shake out the cobwebs!  we had to rebuild the differential on the dodge as one of the side carrier bearings gave up!  9,25 posi.  replaced all the bearings, but the ring and pinon were ok,  no noise now so far! 

dave haven't posted much because it takes so long to type with one left finger!!  already lost this post one time aarrggh!  glad you guys made it to warren bridge to see Dianne and tom! 

You will get there,,, don't rush it. Juts practice more with that left hand on the keyboard.

Hey Steve, with a little bit of practice you should be able to drag this out for an additional 6 weeks or so.:ph34r:

Joe

On 6/16/2017 at 10:02 AM, steved44 said:

Don't over do it. Sounds like a long time but it will be over before you know it.

We have made it to Fremont, Ne. Apparently there was bad weather around Omaha yesterday. Broken limbs and damaged buildings. College Baseball World Series is also starting in Omaha too. Just going to stay for 3 nights then moving farther east (Des Moines).

Travel safe everyone.

Jeff    :)

12 hours ago, Onthego said:

Don't over do it. Sounds like a long time but it will be over before you know it.

We have made it to Fremont, Ne. Apparently there was bad weather around Omaha yesterday. Broken limbs and damaged buildings. College Baseball World Series is also starting in Omaha too. Just going to stay for 3 nights then moving farther east (Des Moines).

Travel safe everyone.

Wow, your luck must be changing, you drove in AFTER the weather for a change.

4 hours ago, steved44 said:

joe, milking it for all its worth!!:lol:

I noticed you didn't mention cooking left-handed. ;)

Linda

7 hours ago, steved44 said:

joe, milking it for all its worth!!:lol:

In my best Sgt Schultz voice, I know Nothing.  :rolleyes:

Joe

Moved to Cedar Falls, Iowa yesterday to a very nice county park. One of our challenges this summer is finding a spot where we can park nearly 65 feet of RV and trailer. I don't want to unhook the trailer all the time. I'll be racing at the local track this weekend and it's only 10 minutes from our campground. Nice bike trail right behind our spot.

Travel safe everyone.

Hey Jeff, 

We were having that same discussion yesterday.  We will be 55 feet with the car trailer on.  As we boondock 50% of the time, we hope it won't be too much of a problem.  I know SKP parks have places to park your trailer separately.

Good luck at the races.

Jim and Sandy nice to see that you are moving again. Phoniex area set records for highs this week.

Steve-I know you are working as hard as possible to rehab your shoulder but Carol may get tried of babying you after a while. Maybe you could try typing with two fingers to speed up.

Toni and Doug- While some parks will be a challenge with a trailer, I am sure you will work around most of the parking issues.

Jeff and Tina- Since you are in Neb and Iowa racing your car, are you using the corn there to put in the race car or are you just drinking it?

Joe- You need to head south again, the moss may be growing on you soon!!

Linda and Dave- Hope your new place is working out great for you.

We are in Leadville, Colorado, the highest incorporated city in the US and it still got in the 80's the other day. Real nice at night. We need to go to Texas to visit the grand kids but it is stormy and hot there. Slowly heading there anyway.

It's hard to use two fingers when they're both on the same hand!:wacko:  are you guys coming through Oklahoma on your way to Texas?

19 hours ago, rmcf308 said:

Linda and Dave- Hope your new place is working out great for you.

It is! Having a restaurant and a cafe' under the same roof is turning out to be a real bonus. Who cares what the weather is doing? That's a major change from RVing.

Linda Sand

20 hours ago, rmcf308 said:

We need to go to Texas to visit the grand kids but it is stormy and hot there.

Not sure what part of TX you will be visiting, but here in east TX it has been humid, but not that stormy of late. Still haven't hit 100° but it is getting close and the humidity has made it hot! We used to have family in Leadville but now all of them live down along the front range. 

Well, we started out trek east June 1st and have slowly made it to Spearfish SD so far. We will move ALL THE WAY to Rapid City Monday and spend a few days.LOL!! We still plan to drop into the top of Michigan August 1st.

Everyone have a safe travel (or not travel) summer! 

14 hours ago, steved44 said:

It's hard to use two fingers when they're both on the same hand!:wacko:  are you guys coming through Oklahoma on your way to Texas?

We are not sure of our route yet but if you know where the ice cream machine is, we might have to make a detour!!!  Are you still having tornados there?

5 hours ago, Kirk Wood said:

Not sure what part of TX you will be visiting, but here in east TX it has been humid, but not that stormy of late. Still haven't hit 100° but it is getting close and the humidity has made it hot! We used to have family in Leadville but now all of them live down along the front range. 

We are going to Beaumont Tx and they just had a tropical storm come thru but no damage to their house. Leadville is  a neat town but kinda hard to breathe here,  Oxygen helps alot!!! Not sure how I got caps on but will fix next post.