The Class-less Class

Sandie & Jim

Ok, lets see now; Wake up Dave, drive the UTV to the store, get metal, wrestle the drawer away from Carol, line the drawer with metal, weld same!! It's all too much. Scrap project, make another cup of coffee and chill out. Sorry Jerry it won't work :lol:

At least you get to drive the UTV. or Dave does. haha

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If we had warmer weather I think we women would have made off with the UTV but its darn cold out there!!!

Ok, let's think about this. Let the men drive it first. They get cold and built an enclosure to keep the wind off. Now it will be warmer with all that hot air in an enclosed space. When they come in to get a cup of hot chocolate, the girls can grab a propane heater, jump in the UTV, close the curtains, hook up the heater and take off and then enjoy a nice warm ride.

http://www.toadswildadventures.blogspot.com/

Just travelin' down life's highway-toot-toot!

We moved to Tempe on Wednesday and the Jeep has been running fine. As I was backing in to my space who walks up Jeri and Terry. I didn't know they were moving there too. The next day Coldsmoke shows up too. Haven't seen them in over 2 years. We'll be here for 2 weeks then on to Q.

Went to the Mesa Marketplace yesterday afternoon and dinner with our Daughter , SIL and 1 Granddaughter. Breakfast with both Granddaughters this morning. We are going to get fat if we keep this up.

And yes we moved and it's now gray, cloudy and rainy in the desert. While we were in Yuma I had the RV washed and waxed then it rained twice afterward. Can't seem to shake the rain.

Travel safe everyone.

Jeff :)

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Hey All,

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Weather here in the PNW ain't to bad. Much warmer than up at Lac La Hache, BC where I was supposed to be. Fighting a cold so decided not to head north. However I hear that the Ice Fishing Huts are out on the lake in abundance, the Snowmobiles are running rampant, and there are Hockey Games set up. So a little different from where most of you are, but probably just as much fun, specially ifn you have plenty of BAAAAAAAAAAAAD Whiskey. :D

Joe

Joe

The "Doghouse" 04 Tiffin Phaeton 40TGH

TOAD--2008 Dodge Dakota

Hey All,

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Weather here in the PNW ain't to bad. Much warmer than up at Lac La Hache, BC where I was supposed to be. Fighting a cold so decided not to head north. However I hear that the Ice Fishing Huts are out on the lake in abundance, the Snowmobiles are running rampant, and there are Hockey Games set up. So a little different from where most of you are, but probably just as much fun, specially ifn you have plenty of BAAAAAAAAAAAAD Whiskey. :D

Joe

Happy New Year to you too Joe. Ice fishing does sound fun. They have nice heated rooms? over them too. They do a lot of that on the lake at our park too but despite all the snow and cold temperatures, the lake hasn't frozen over yet.

Doug and Toni Laird

2008 Gulfstream BT Cruiser 30'

2014 Nissan Versa

Our newest furfriend - Zoe - a beautiful black and white cat

Our blog - http://stixandbrix.blogspot.ca

event.png

Happy New Year to you too Joe. Ice fishing does sound fun. They have nice heated rooms? over them too. They do a lot of that on the lake at our park too but despite all the snow and cold temperatures, the lake hasn't frozen over yet.

Too much snow too soon can keep the ice from freezing thick enough. Snow is an insulator, you know. Or. Maybe some of you don't know. :)

Linda

Blog: http://sandcastle.sandsys.org/

Former Rigs: Liesure Travel van, Winnebago View 24H, Winnebago Journey 34Y, Sportsmobile Sprinter conversion van

No snow here in Laughlin, Nevada, so don't send any here!! We don't want to set a new standard...........Just resting after a fun week at the Porters Party, Project, Pool, and Play Palace! We were so worn out that everyone left (even the Porters) :o Now all we have to do is get ready for Q! :D The Riverside RV park always seems to have a few spaces so we managed to slide into one of them. Pat and Gary Hinz, who joined us in Q a couple of years ago were already here from California for a few days so we had dinner with them and caught up on their life. We hoped they could come to Q, but his mother just died and he's still dealing with that situation, so they probably will not make it. They are the ones that had the border collie named Kelly. We are going to plan another "Italian night" with Chateaugay spaghetti while there, so I'd better stock up on sweet Italian sausage and the rest of the fixings. zoyd s ;oyy;r est,rt jrtr yjsm zjsbodi niy mpy ,ivj@ Hmm looks like I was one key off, but I said It was a little warmer here than Havasu, but not much. Too tired must sleep ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :ph34r:

2007 Tiffin Allegro Bus 42 QRP
"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
Roadmaster Sterling tow bar
08 Dodge Dakota toad
Sea Eagle 10.6sr Inflatable

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

No snow here in Laughlin, Nevada, so don't send any here!! We don't want to set a new standard...........Just resting after a fun week at the Porters Party, Project, Pool, and Play Palace! We were so worn out that everyone left (even the Porters) :o Now all we have to do is get ready for Q! :D The Riverside RV park always seems to have a few spaces so we managed to slide into one of them. Pat and Gary Hinz, who joined us in Q a couple of years ago were already here from California for a few days so we had dinner with them and caught up on their life. We hoped they could come to Q, but his mother just died and he's still dealing with that situation, so they probably will not make it. They are the ones that had the border collie named Kelly. We are going to plan another "Italian night" with Chateaugay spaghetti while there, so I'd better stock up on sweet Italian sausage and the rest of the fixings. zoyd s ;oyy;r est,rt jrtr yjsm zjsbodi niy mpy ,ivj@ Hmm looks like I was one key off, but I said It was a little warmer here than Havasu, but not much. Too tired must sleep ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :ph34r:

Yep, we had to leave our own house in order to recover from all the partying. Such a good time! warmer here in El Paso than Havasu tooo, but again, not by much.

Hope to see everyone in Q very soon!

Sue and Paul- fulltimed 2009 -2015 with Dozer, our Gray Tuxedo cat

2012 DRV Mobile Suites 36TKSB4 pulled by a 2020 F350 Platinum

Our "vacation home" : 2018 Arctic Fox 1150 truck camper

RIP Dozey

http://soos-ontheroad.blogspot.com/

Since we've been here in Casa Grande I've replaced a water pump, toilet, water line vacuum breaker, broken sink drain line and just finished replacing leaking feeder hoses. All hidden and hard to get at ('cept the toilet)...I hate plumbing. :angry: The up side is that it all happened while sitting here these past few months. Hope this is it for a while. Probably not a lot of plumbing supply stores in Q. Now it's time to take care of my plumbing with a cold one! :lol:

R

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

Yikes, Roger! Good to get that done while you're somewhere with a good address. Q has plenty of "parts" but you have to look a little while for them. I managed to do some of that while I was waiting for the body work to be finished in Red Bay Alabama. Nothing like being near the factory to make sure all the parts are available. Having a cold one must mean your ice maker works!! Steve

"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
08 Dodge Dakota toad

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Yikes, Roger! Good to get that done while you're somewhere with a good address. Q has plenty of "parts" but you have to look a little while for them. I managed to do some of that while I was waiting for the body work to be finished in Red Bay Alabama. Nothing like being near the factory to make sure all the parts are available. Having a cold one must mean your ice maker works!! Steve

You got all that right Steve. Think of Q as a giant Lowes...you know that part is in there somewhere but, spend all day looking for it!

That ice maker in my "new" fridge is part of my plan to pay off the note on the MH. In twenty years it'll make up for all of the ice I used to buy. Of course the rig (and maybe me) will be in the scrap heap! :P

R

Roger & Lynn Rempe

Class of 2012 & "Class-less"!

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime" -- Mark Twain (Innocents Abroad)

You've been having your fun Roger. If I need plumbing help I know who to call between you and Steve. LOL!

We're heading to Q today. Meeting Tom and Dianne to find a spot for the get together. See y'all soon.

Travel safe everyone.

Jeff :)

Tina and Jeff

Class of 2011

"RV there yet?"

2005 Gulfstream Endura

and a 1987 Jeep Wrangler

http://rvtravelswith...a.blogspot.com/

Hear Ye Hear Ye!

Our 4th annual Quesadilla/margarita party, hosted by the Porters and Swains, is set for January 19th with a "too windy/cold/wet " back upay of the 20th. I think most of us should be there by then. See you all soon!

RIP Dozey

How long is everyone hanging around Quartsite? We won't be there until the 23rd. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

We have to be back in Tucson for Doctor appointments on 24th but I think others will still be there. Sorry we will ,miss you, how long will you be in Q?

Julie

Happiness is a voyage, not a destination,

There is no better time to be happy than... NOW

We have to be back in Tucson for Doctor appointments on 24th but I think others will still be there. Sorry we will ,miss you, how long will you be in Q?

We plan on being there a couple of weeks. Was waiting to see what everyone had planned.

Lyn and Ed

2004 Phaeton

2006 Jeep Liberty

Polaris Ranger

http://EdandLynSojourning.blogspot.com

We're on our way to Q right now. In parker picking up a few items so we should be there in an hour or so.

"BessyBus ll"
ATT hot spot
Winegard Traveler
M&G Braking system
08 Dodge Dakota toad

1957 Johnson 5.5
SKP 98998 Class of "08"

Well I guess we're in the "Class of 2021" since we are just moving to Fulltiming.

We have spent the majority of the last 9 months in out TT as CG hosts for the California State Parks, first at Cuyamaca Rancho SP and presently at So. Carlsbad State Beach. During that time we have maintained our stick built house in San Diego.

We put the house on the market yesterday and anticipate being out by 5/1 when we return to the mountains for our summer hosting gig. We also upgraded our trailer to a new 5er with more room and amenities.

Now it's time to figure out the biggies of the new lifestyle such as domiciling, health insurance, etc. probably this is backwards to those of you that are good planners, but it n 53 years of marriage it seems as though this is the way we operate! After all we started our life together by planning a full fledged church wedding in two weeks ?

Edited by Jmcgsd

Well I guess we're in the "Class of 2021" since we are just moving to Fulltiming.

We have spent the majority of the last 9 months in out TT as CG hosts for the California State Parks, first at Cuyamaca Rancho SP and presently at So. Carlsbad State Beach. During that time we have maintained our stick built house in San Diego.

We put the house on the market yesterday and anticipate being out by 5/1 when we return to the mountains for our summer hosting gig. We also upgraded our trailer to a new 5er with more room and amenities.

Now it's time to figure out the biggies of the new lifestyle such as domiciling, health insurance, etc. probably this is backwards to those of you that are good planners, but it n 53 years of marriage it seems as though this is the way we operate! After all we started our life together by planning a full fledged church wedding in two weeks

Actually you are "class of" whichever year you start fulltiming- so if you started fulltiming in 2017, you are "class of 2017" . You can look for forum threads that pertain to your specific year if you'd like.

Sue

RIP Dozey