Travel Trailer

Forum for those who explore in a Travel Trailer.

124 topics in this forum

• 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
  1. hitch

• 6 replies
  2. Small tip

• 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 34 replies
  3. A portable backup camera

• 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. Camping Buddies

• 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. ac unit question

• 14 replies
    • 12 replies
  6. 6000 roof (really?)

• 7 replies
RVers Online University

campgroundviews.com

Our program provides accurate individual wheel weights for your RV, toad, and tow vehicle, and will help you trim the pounds if you need to.

RVAir The cleanest air in RVing!

Rv Share

Dish For My RV.

Find out more or sign up for Escapees RV'ers Bootcamp.

Advertise your product or service here.

The Rvers- Now Streaming

AGS Now Hiring

RV Pet Safety

RVTravel.com Logo

• Topics

• It's hard for me to believe ...But our house went on the market yesterday. We've done a LOT of work over the past year..... updating, painting, landscaping, etc. The market here has been hot....I hope it continues. After living in the house for 27 years..its strange to see it on Zillow. I haven't had a margarita in a long time...but when the house sells...I'm going to have "several". Skeet
    • Bob, Gosh...ya just never know what life is gonna throw your way. It's got to be disappointing...but family comes first. I'm sure mama-in-law is gonna appreciate your help. About 20 years ago my mama-in-law moved in with us for 3 years until she passed. She was unable to speak for the last 2 years of her life...but we could tell how thankful she was for our help. I wish a speedy recovery for your mama-in-law and hope you'll be hitting the road in the not to distant future.   Take care.....Skeet
    • So Dodge Ram 1500 crew cab with ecodiesel is rated to 10500. This wouldn’t be enough for a 7600 dry Weight even if I add 1k in additional Carry on ?
    • It doesn't need to be a diesel for flatland driving.  It does need to have a bigger footprint, better braking, and a more robust suspension.  I wouldn't tow that trailer with less than a 3500 series.  A 2500 would be minimal.  I like a margin for error.
    • I will add that yes it is on the crossmember aft of the tranny, use a magnet to reset. The magnet when placed on the reset pad, with the ignition ON. will initiate the reset sequence. There will be a random flurry of coloured lights during the reset. Then shut off the ignition and then turn it back on, it should now not show an ABS light on the dash. Sometimes to get it to shut off you need to drive over 30 mph for a few minutes so the A S. controller “sees” the wheel sensors are functioning correctly. If not, you have a Bad sensor and the ABS controller will be showing which one.