Travel Trailer

Forum for those who explore in a Travel Trailer.

119 topics in this forum

1. hitch

• 6 replies
  2. Small tip

• 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 34 replies
  3. A portable backup camera

• 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. Camping Buddies

• 8 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
  5. ac unit question

• 14 replies
    • 12 replies
  6. 6000 roof (really?)

• 7 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. F250 vs F350

• 7 replies
    • 26 replies
    • 2 replies
RVers Online University

campgroundviews.com

Our program provides accurate individual wheel weights for your RV, toad, and tow vehicle, and will help you trim the pounds if you need to.

RVAir The cleanest air in RVing!

Rv Share

Dish For My RV.

Find out more or sign up for Escapees RV'ers Bootcamp.

Advertise your product or service here.

The Rvers- Now Streaming

AGS Now Hiring

RV Pet Safety

RVTravel.com Logo

• Topics

• Not yet, but very possible.  I got offered a voluntary early retirement before this all started, comes with a nice check that will pay for a new TV and 5th wheel. Ordered the 5th wheel with small down payment, expected it to be delivered in early June.  Check comes end of April when I was going to buy the new F350. We were planning to get rid of the house in April-May and move into a park model we own. that park is typically open late April to Oct. As a result of Covid-19 will there be any F350s in stock to buy and if I have to order will I have it before Oct? Will we get the trailer in July or Oct? Will the park open for us to move into the park model? So bottom line we need to have truck and trailer and be on the road mid Oct or we will have no place to stay. If fortune smiles on us, the park will open in May, I'll find a truck to buy in early May and we will get our 5ver in July or August.    
    • 2005 Chev Kodiak 4500              Fifth Wheel Hauler                     58,000 miles                        $40,000 This well maintained truck is in great condition and ready to haul a fifth wheel.  Duramax engine.             Allison transmission  B&W hitch Back up camera 2 stock diesel tanks PLUS another auxiliary 50+/- gallon diesel tank. Comfortable leather seats
    • Yep, that’s what our hospital did, gas sterilization for most things.  However, in the inner cores of most operating suites a good old autoclave is always present for any instrument that gets contaminated and is essential for an operation.
    • Is it based out of particular state(s)?
    • That's not unusual. It's worth checking into if your local park is closed. Linda Sand